Wednesday, May 6, 2015

be strong at all times....

Being strong by yourself and standing alone in all bad situations can be very stressful and spooky...when you stand alone and you have no help at all...

Believing in yourself and being independent in situations takes courage and it takes strength and a lot of belief in yourself, that you can face all obstacles that life may throw you, you can get back up when you fall on your own without any one to help you up!

there are many, many people who stand alone everyday and face serious challenges and battles silently on their own and are scared of things they have to face....

to be strong you have to always believe in yourself and believe that you are strong and that you can stand alone and face your fears and challenges...

I truly believe that being strong all starts with how you feel about yourself...I admire all people who stand their ground and are courageous!

I was once a very scared little girl while growing up and then sometime later on I became very strong, courageous, independent and also angry with things I didn't like happening in my life and to people I cared about......

my bad temper made me angry but it also made me strong enough to stand up when I wasn't happy with wrong things going on in my life and surroundings...

I have had a lot of sadness in my life, tears I have cried in my life and betrayals in my life by people I thought really loved and cared about me...but I was wrong!....And when you have that kind of constant sadness and upset in your life it makes you sort of numb to the bad sad times....

I have always been taught to just get up and dry your tears and go on..I've had to be that way..and that's what I will always continue to do when bad things or sad things happen in my life....

I stand my ground and I get up when I fall, and I have to be strong at all times....

so in the bad/sad times...rely on yourself and your inner strength when you have no one else to be strong for you!

love, Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment