Wednesday, May 13, 2015

wind chimes.....

Something I really like are wind chimes..

I have 2.

I like the sounds they make when the wind is blowing..I have one hanging in my bedroom that is blue with blue moons, flower shapes, and blue adornments...it sparkles and my oscillating fan will turn it around...it's very beautiful I think...it's plastic.

I purchased a metal wind chime in Texas after a music concert..there was a small art fair there nearby and I found the chime..It has a nice larger purple metal flower on top with green leaves...then all kinds of glittery adornments and it has various colors through out...also very pretty...it's in another room..

I'm thinking about finding a sturdy one that I can place outside my bedroom or onto a tree branch so it will make nice sounds when the wind is blowing out there....

one thing I like about wind chimes is that they are very creative and artistic and in all themes and colors...it takes a lot of skill to create one I'm sure....

I like to listen to the chimes and look at them spin in the wind.....sparkly ones are very pretty in the sunshine or with a light on them in my bedroom...

you can purchase them most anywhere and that is something I really like to look at.....

don't place them near pets all the time because they can make pets deaf and unable to hear....

No comments:

Post a Comment