Monday, May 4, 2015

i love to swim....

One thing that I like very much is swimming...I always start to think about swimming about the end of May (this month)...Swimming is very relaxing to me and I have arthritis and I hurt quite a bit, so when I swim my joints and my whole body feels better for that amount of time I am in the water....

nothing feels better than getting in a pool on a very hot day....

I like the blue water at the pools and in the oceans..so pretty!

It is good exercise also!....

There will be public swimming pools opened pretty soon for summer season and I have always enjoyed going to those at times.

sometimes if I can afford it, I like to purchase a quick set pool for my backyard but you have to save some money to get one...those are nice as well....You have to purchase cleaning  bleach tablets for those and keep them treated and always clean of leaves, dirt ,and insects..always be clean and tidy with your pools like that if you can afford one....if not, just go to the public pool! it doesn't matter...have fun swimming!

You can purchase all kinds of pool floaties and one thing I like to do is ring dives....You get the rings and they are heavier man made material and you toss them into the bottom of the pool and dive down slowly to pick them up off the pool floor....Hold your breath!...Haha! and always be careful diving because you can really hurt yourself bad...

it is usually the right thing to do to take a bath and be clean before you go to the pool I think, so you will be clean for everyone and not dirty...I have been taught that by my Grandma....

you can purchase bathing suits or you can just wear a t-shirt and shorts to the pool...it's also fun to me to purchase a pair of colorful flip-flops and a beach towel or any towel will work so you can dry off at the pool.....

public pools are always good activities for all people in the summer and you can also take swimming lessons sometimes...I took them for as long as I could....I've always loved to swim and I love water.

swimming in the oceans and the lakes can also be dangerous because of the threat of sea creatures and in the lakes snakes are a poisonous danger!...so watch out!

drowning is something that you should always keep in mind and always take a life vest with you when in the ocean or lakes.....don't be drinking alcohol or any kind of thing that will make you inebriated and make serious mistakes that will endanger your life....

lakes are ok to swim at and grill on the lakesides with friends/family....

sunscreen is something I also like to use on my body and face when I go to swim in the summer or I am outdoors for quite a while....I am always worried and thinking about skin cancer because you can get it from being in the sun too long....so always use a good sunscreen on your body and face....I like one with a nice smell.....

lifeguards should always be nearby at the pools to help you and you need to always be careful anyway with your swimming.

think smart about swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment