Sunday, May 31, 2015

more mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other bugs.....

All of the rain and flooding has caused a million billion bugs to start hatching out and flying nearby everywhere!....These mosquitoes are very ginormous and I hate them!...I have purchased the repellent spray to place on my skin to keep them away...there is an overabundance of annoying bugs because of all the flooding and rain.

another thing that I have been seeing on the ground crawling and in the yard is ticks and fleas...I have sprayed before all the rain and I know that since the rain and flooding has ceased I will now be able to purchase more spray for the yard and yesterday I found more flea/tick treatment for my dogs because they stay outside, and my cats stay in the house but they have shampoo with repellent just to be safe....

using the lawnmower to keep the backyard and all outside neat and nice will also help keep all bugs from being nearby.....I have a lot of mowing I have to complete when this rain dries from the sun and hotter temperatures this week....

I like to purchase a repellent spray that you mix in a portable sprayer and walk in your yard and spray the ground and all vegetation..i also like to bug spray all near the house right up close to the foundation on all sides....that helps keep all nasty annoying bugs from getting into the house because they will if you don't repel them with the spray...

you can purchase all kinds of portable sprayers for your lawn care to repel all these bugs at any feed store or anywhere that has any kind of lawn care products...I always wear a mask, eye protection, and long sleeved shirts, long pants, shoes when I use the portable sprayer so I won't breathe in fumes from the repellent it's not healthy to breathe that in....

It's always a good thing that after rain and floods if you have any container outside that has caught rain water in it that you make sure you turn it over and get rid of the water because it creates homes for mosquito larvae to grow/hatch and that means more annoying mosquitoes!!! I hate mosquitoes!.....

I really wish they could get the mosquito fogger people here!....haha!

something important that I always remember to do each day is make sure that my pets water bowls/containers are always changed daily outside because mosquitoes larvae hatch out in their water and it causes them to get infected with dangerous worms if they ingest them in their water....icky! and terrible!

anyways, watched the Texas Rangers game last night on tv..it was a good game!

later, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment