Friday, May 15, 2015

thinking about....

Having to let go of friendships in your life can be very upsetting, or not upsetting depending on how bad they have hurt you or endangered your life...

I have let go of many "friends" or people who I thought were real true friends in my life in the past few years..sure it has hurt me to be treated that way by them, SO who needs them?!! I don't!...haha!

 also I look to the future to meeting new friends, hopefully seeing and meeting acquaintances from years back, and talking about the past, the present and the future....

meeting friends from years ago is something that I always think about everyday and I wonder how they are and wish I could see them...I have a whole list of friends I have missed and thought about for years!


I want to laugh, cry, and talk about the things we have on our minds..ya know, just throw it all out there on the table and discuss EVERYTHING...I'm sure many of us can relate to each others lives and how we all feel.....

new friends  I haven't even met yet? the same thing......

talking with others like that helps you with emotions, hurt, and all that bad stuff...being friends also helps you all become much stronger I believe....

my friends that I haven't seen in forever I have thought about them for years !

I can't wait to see you ! *wink*

family members, friends, new and old...I miss you and I love you !

thinking about all of you today.

love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment