Friday, May 29, 2015

most expensive ?...bleh...who cares....

Had to purchase a new book of stamps yesterday..They gave me a book with water lily stamps...they are very pretty...I'm always excited to see what kind of book of stamps I will get...haha...nerd!

I was thinking the other day how there are so many things that need to be available to all people even when they are low income or very poor..Some things that other people can afford should somehow be available at a more affordable cost to the lower income or very poor people....

things that make life a little more comfortable for all people....I believe everyone deserves the right to live without a lot of stresses in life....household items, food, clothing, all products that people need to use for health, cleaning products, and even pet products should be more affordable and available to people in poorer areas....

I think a lot of times the world places to much attention and focus on telling people you need to have this or that to be popular or to have a place in this world..material things with brand names and over expensive tags on clothes so you will purchase them to "fit in" with people...I do not like that snobby stuff!...clothes are clothes.....geez...

I have seen so many people break their bank accounts trying to afford those things because society says to purchase those certain name brands on clothes, a grocery store shelf, or whatever.....Me, I've never cared to try and purchase something because a magazine tells me to or somebody tells me to!....haha..who cares!...I sure don't....

who cares if something is not a name brand or not the most expensive?!...it does not matter to me....I don't give a flip!...haha....A person does not need to have the best of the best when purchasing any item in a store....

it saves money purchasing the off brand of products when you are low of money and many people need to know that hey, it's ok to NOT pay $75.00 for a can of green beans or whatever!....haha!

oh the rain and floods lately...what a mess outside!

I know one thing, I will definitely have a lot of lawn care to take care of after all the rain..need to get the lawn mower tuned up and ready to go whenever the rain stops....

it looks like some kind of jungle out there with all the vegetation growing...can't get that completed until the rain and flooding ceases...

j.











No comments:

Post a Comment