Tuesday, June 16, 2015

belittling, ruining and annoying.....

Something that I really dislike is when others try to belittle people, ruin things for them, make fun of them...tell them that they are better than them...It really makes me very angry!

My whole life pretty much, I have had to go through this with people from my hometown or hillbillies in my family harassing me, and ruining things in my life....

whenever people are determined to achieve a goal in their life and have other outer influences trying to constantly ruin this or that for them....belittling/making fun, and prying into their life all the time, it really is annoying...and that is something that you do not ever try to do to me!....I get very angry....and I always win.

nobody deserves to be constantly criticized, irritated, and told things will be ruined for them....once again I get angry about those types of people like have unfortunately had to know or be kin to...those types of people are the losers....I hate hillbillies....haha!

I have had so many things before I have tried to achieve in life with occupations and just other amazing goals and they have found out my business and said to my face:" I will ruin this or that for you!" and they go about tearing down everything you love, you work toward, and everything you wish and hope to achieve in life...

it made me sad and upset at the beginning....but you know me, I got madder and madder and I kept on going with my plans despite threats and them ruining things for me.....they try to make you fall and then laugh, and it never happened with this girl! they couldn't catch me....

when things like this have happened in my life it has made me a much tougher/stronger person....you have to constantly keep fighting back to survive....it made me meaner toward those who have tried to ruin my life and hurt me....

in life when you have these idiots like this constantly making fun of you or trying to harm you...you never forget it and it is a reminder to always be strong and brave for yourself...

when you get way too many hillbillies together you start to get problems in your life and when they have money the mischief always starts!....haha!

you just have to find a way to be smarter than them....out think them..and know that you are better than them...anybody who constantly makes fun of someone or ruins things for them---they're the ones with the problems.....

a lot of these people who treat others this way are very disturbed and have serious issues....and need their butts kicked to the curb!

you just have to learn how to keep on going with your life and NEVER let anyone break your spirit...even when very bad things happen to you, you can get through it with help or just by believing in yourself enough to say I deserve better than being treated this way..

when they knock you to the ground, get mad, just get back up fight them, and keep on going to survive.


No comments:

Post a Comment