Wednesday, June 10, 2015

dragonflys....

Haven't been swimming yet!...really wish the pool was filled totally with water...hot day today....the pool is slooooowly filling with water...haha

Something I have been having trouble with is all the bugs that fly into my pool and I had to purchase a skimming net to keep taking all the bugs from the pool water...

One thing I will tell you is that it is NOT ok for stinging wasps, crunchy black water bugs--icky! or bees to fly into my pool---not good!

If Dragonflys want to stop by my pool and land on the water that is ok...they aren't harmful, don't sting and are very beautiful.

I haven't seen many Dragonflys lately and I think they are so pretty and I did see one the other day and he was blue-greenish and black and I thought how pretty he is!

I have a few hair pins from a few years ago that were those rhinestone dragonflys I liked to place those in my hair and it looked like they had landed in my hair and they were pretty and sparkled in the lights and sun...I like those.

my cat Tigger (the oldest cat) is having problems pooping again!....I hope I don't have to take him to the doctor again...last time a few years ago he had the same problem...he needed medicines...he's very old and I worry about him...

the weather is getting hotter and I always think about when we had an oscillating fan drive at my church...it gets very hot outside and people without air conditioning suffer...people in poverty also suffer through the summer in the heat....

It's always a good thing to be able to cool your home in the summer days!...donating those oscillating fans to those people in need is always a good thing to work toward in summer....

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment