Thursday, June 11, 2015

don't be snobby...everybody is equal.....

Stopped to get gas today at the gas station and went in the store to pay...

sometimes I can't understand what some people are saying and I know that I am always kind and understanding when I can't hear them, or they may speak a different language...

I have witnessed some other shoppers in stores of all kinds be very angry, disrespectful, mean, vulgar to these people!....it upsets me people are so mean like that!

nobody is better than somebody else and I have said this over and over....It doesn't matter what color your skin is, or if you are very wealthy, very poor, what language you speak, or whatever you look like...everybody is equal...and I know that it is always a right and good thing to be respectful to all people...

so whenever I am in a store or wherever, I know that I should always be kind and have patience with everyone and when I have a problem understanding them for whatever reason, I always know that I take the time to be kind and understand them properly....

not understanding people can cause a lot of confusion, troubles, and upsets...there is no reason for this to go on when we all take the time to listen and understand everyone properly...

Even if someone has to draw me a picture so I will understand what they are saying--it'll work! haha....I'm a very smart girl, but hey, a picture will work if you wish to draw one!...

when there is confusion in any situation it can cause fights, ruin good things, hurt feelings and that does not need to go on...

sometimes I think about rude snobby people and I want to say to them:" Get down out of the saddle off that snobby high horse snobs!..you're not better than everybody else!."...good grief these people..*eyeroll*

everyone, no matter what color your skin is or who you are----all should know that we're all just people living on this crazy planet trying to understand one another and we should all respect each other and know we are all equal..nobody is better than someone else...

saw wheat harvest today in the field...a lot of dust! allergy time....

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment