Wednesday, June 24, 2015

happiness ?....

Sometimes it seems impossible to be happy when things go wrong or you have things that are ruined, torn apart, or you get depressed...

everyone goes through sad times...it's just life....Horrible things happen sometimes to people and I know that it causes a lot of mental issues....that makes me sad for them....

Depression is something that pretty much everyone suffers from time to time...for some people it stays and some people it is just occasionally.... 

you know, people will say "This happened to me, or that happened to me"...and I just get very sad and cannot believe the things that people are able to live through...very strong!.....I know that it causes all kinds of mental issues....I mean, who wouldn't have problems after living through things like that!

it just goes to show you, that you can find inner strength in your heart and your mind to get through tough/sad times....

and you have to work at being happy..believe me, I have to work at being happy about 99% of the time.....I just make myself laugh to get through all the things that make me upset....I just kind of create happiness by being kind and laughing all the time....that's why I like funny things and funny people...they help you to get through sad things or bad feelings.....they make life easier to get through...haha...

happiness isn't just given to you...you have to work on your mind to be happy....trying to think happier things daily or laugh every day works for me.....

people always say:" Well, she doesn't care about a thing!".....I do care about things...just not the fake/stupid things they want me to care about!....haha! I suppose it's because I try to laugh so much to stay happy and just not care about material things, money, or being greedy......you can always have the best of the best and more and more....BUT it won't make you happy.....or solve all your issues...

I like to make fun of myself all the time and laugh at the silly things I do and whenever people have made fun of me to my face..i just say:"Yeah I know..isn't that funny how I am!"....and I just go on...because I don't care what they say/think about me....blah..blah..blah..who cares?..i don't...

some people seem to always want to destroy happiness or make fun of you when you are peaceful and happy....I've never wanted to think that I am better than someone else...I know that I am not snobby....unlike so many people I have unfortunately had to meet in my life....

I believe that all the bad/sad things you have had to happen in your life only make you stronger, and those bad/sad things can/will take away your happiness....and then you have to work on being happy to get it back.....which is something I constantly work toward.....

I may look happy at times..but it's just because I am working on it all the time constantly...I will smile, laugh, and joke with people but it's just me trying to achieve happiness everyday...

I attempt to smile/laugh at least once a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment