Monday, June 22, 2015

swimming.....

Swimming this past weekend and today...It feels amazing to swim a few hours in my pool!

My body doesn't ache and hurt at all and somehow the water makes my stupid hips feel more relaxed....swimming/water good for arthritis and other aches....for some reason I sleep very well after swimming a few hours during the day.....swimming makes me sleepier more than any other exercise.....

I like swimming and being in the water....feels very nice....relaxing..

Purchased a few packages of Mrs.Wages pickle mix to prepare more pickles with....haha!....making pickles like crazy!...soooooo many cucumbers....lol....picked some more beets today...but I just use a plain recipe for pickling those....oh pickles!...haha

had issues with the drain pipes underneath the kitchen sink today...called a plumber...he was a different plumber than the last time and he actually did great work on it...had to have new pipe fittings under the sink...the others were really old....

Purchased a newspaper today from a local smalltown...I like to use the papers to set underneath my cat litter box and when I see someone snobby on the pages that I do not like...I always make sure that I place that page with their picture right front and center where my cats sometimes accidentally bathroom!.....haha!...oh, I'm awful!....but I laugh everytime!

I'm recycling!














No comments:

Post a Comment