Saturday, June 6, 2015

pool assembly day 4.....

It doesn't actually seem like Saturday today...weird...

went to town this morning early on an expedition to find a pool repair kit incase the one with the pool didn't work...and I found one for $5 so I purchased 2 for extra if I needed another one.

I returned home and started to work patching up the leak in the seam of the pool it was a manufacturing flaw in the seam and I got into the pool in my swim clothes and set there looking, searching and repairing....

I started to make a how to video on youtube while I repaired the pool because I am so good at this pool patching!.....Haha! gotta love those guys on pool repair videos!....

I started laughing just thinking about myself setting there working away repairing this mess and I could just see myself making a repair video!....lol...

all I can say is I hope it works!.....it isn't leaking right now.....

can't fill the pool with water til tomorrow.

randomness----

I purchased some more stickers to collect this morning also they were just .97/a set....on sale! yay!

The ones I got today are:

Horses
Jungle animals
Donuts...lol.
Fall leaves
at the Farm
Lady bugs and daisies
sparkle music notes
musical instruments
America
Sea creatures
Owls
Penguins/Polar Bears and snowflakes

sticker collecting is just something I like as a hobby.

I just noticed today that my beach towel is ombre color...lighter to darker then colors blending in..very pretty! all greens and blues, teal...I like ombre coloring on some things...it looks neat.

hopefully I can restart filling the pool with water tomorrow....

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment