Thursday, June 25, 2015

fortune cookies.....

I like to read about all different cultures and I have recently been reading a lot about China and the history of the country...

The people of China are very intellectual and innovative and constantly creating new ideas and inventions for everyone...

I have met several Chinese people and they always are very gracious and kind...they like to tell jokes and make me laugh....I like that !....haha...

they like farming and agriculture and I also like that as well....

fortune cookies are something of their culture that I really like...I never tell my fortune!

I like to read the fortune of the cookie when I have cookies...

China is very interesting and the people of China are very nice and gracious I'm sure just like the people I have met in the past years from China.....



No comments:

Post a Comment