Wednesday, June 3, 2015

pool assembly day 1....

Yesterday---Went to pet store to purchase cat food...Then went to Target and I browsed the stickers and I purchased 2 sets of stickers to add to my sticker collection....I got kittens with mittens, and then something kind of funny and unique was the sticker book that was foods with faces!....haha...never seen any like that before, so I purchased those...there's nothing funnier than an ice cream cone with a face!....haha....

this morning I woke up early and counted heifers in the pasture and I saw Stormy....but.....I did not see Lightning....I got worried and we looked and looked for that silly heifer and walked/drove all over the pasture then we finally found her in the trees in another pasture with another friend...already causing trouble !.....they think they are older than they are...haha....

then after all that I decided this morning that I am going to start assembling my above ground pool since the rain has ceased and the temperatures are heating up...it was 90 degrees today...so I went to my Grandparents place and they have a lot of blowing sands...very fine sand like a beach sand....so I went and spent all morning shoveling that blow sand into the truck lined with a massive tarp to hold it down and keep from scratching the truck bed with the shovel...

I started at 9am and stopped after being very tired of shoveling sand an hour later....and I thought it was enough....but it was not!...the ground has to be level before you can place and assemble the pool there.....so I ran out of sand after scooping it onto the area I have decided to place my pool....

tired.....and more sand to shovel in the morning before I can get my pool assembled....

I need to get some privacy fencing around my pool or something when I complete the assembling process also....

see you tomorrow morning sand.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment