Tuesday, November 3, 2015

comic books....

Tired.

Saw the Atwoods truck driving into town yesterday!...I'm sure they are getting new items in for winter...I wanted to stop by and look, but I didn't have time.

Pumpkin cat was very hateful yesterday, I think he's mad he can't go to Atwoods and look at things too...lol...

I recently saw a few comic books in a store and I looked through them...I like them!...There are so many different storylines, illustrations and characters to read about...

Superheros, villains, other characters and the illustrations are very good and catch your attention...you can involve yourself in the storyline easily when you have those illustrations to look at...

I know that many people love them and they are well liked...I think that is neato.

Many people collect comic books and take good care of them...there are also comic book stores where you may purchase unique comic books or a certain title you are looking for....

DC Comics is a comic book company that I have seen before with their brand on the books...

I don't have a favorite comic book hero or villain...I tend to enjoy reading about them all..they are all unique and have their own qualities about them that I like...I like a good storyline.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment