Monday, November 2, 2015

state parks---fall scenic tours.....

November is here and now that the leaves on the trees are turning they are very beautiful...I can look out my window and see all the trees turning colors..Yellow, Gold, Brown, Red, Orange are so pretty in the trees...

Autumn leaves are beautiful.

State parks sometimes have scenic tours you can go on and take pictures with your cameras of the trees or sometimes you can drive through the state parks and take a scenic drive...Just don't get lost,or run out of fuel in your vehicle!...They have rest areas to have lunch at so take a sack lunch and something to drink that is cool, and there are rest rooms if you need that..just make sure they are clean!...hand sanitizer would be nice to have as well...

sometimes they have maps available you can follow to find where to drive through the state parks and those are something you usually need...and there are sometimes wild protected animals there so be respectful and do not approach them....stay away from them.

do not throw trashes in the state parks, we should always be respectful and NEVER litter anywhere....too many people litter!.....trash containers are usually available everywhere so throw your trashes in the trash cans...

most state parks you have to leave them by a certain time so always make sure you know what time it is and that you need to drive through and be gone from the park at the set time their rules say to be gone...so many people hide in them and make bad things happen...upsets me and angers me!

going to purchase a butternut squash today for supper tonight...First i wash the squash with water, then I half them, scrape out the seeds and place a small pad of butter/margarine in that place...then I bake them....350 degrees in a baking dish with some water in it, about 1 1/2 hours until it is easily pierced with a fork....sometimes after it is completed baking I add some brown sugar on it...I always like to cook these during the autumn season...I am also going to purchase a package of Pumpkin seeds...I like those this time of year as a snack...

had to take my Grandma to CVS pharmacy for her prescriptions and I like how nice and clean it was...I like looking at the seasonal aisle....I found a TY Beanie Baby plush there on that aisle..It was a Turkey!..he's cute...his name is Gobbled...They have many different turkeys....I like all the TY Beanie Babies and the TY Beanie Boos!..cute!..I am decorating with Gobbled he's in my bedroom...

going to be watching the Thunder Basketball games on tv a lot now..they are my favorite basketball team...my home state Oklahoma team!....

I have also seen a few (NHL) Hockey games on tv, I like watching hockey..i was able to attend a state hockey game years ago, it was nice....it's nice to attend or watch these games when/if you are able to....they are good players!

j.







No comments:

Post a Comment