Monday, November 9, 2015

i love teddy bears....

I like collecting things..one thing that I like is Teddy Bears!

They are very cuddly and whenever you are going through upset times, sad times, or bad times you can always find a teddy bear to hug and hold....and believe me, it does help to hug a teddy bear when you feel like that!

I think Teddy Bears are some of the cutest, most precious things in the world...They are available in all colors, sizes, and some are seasonal...Some of them you can record messages to and when you gift them to others they can hear your voice when you hug them...I think that is soooo sweet! it helps when you are away from your loved ones, so they can hug the bear when they miss you and hear your voice......aww....

you can find them in most stores and you can gift them to others for certain occasions or just to show you care.....some of them are fuzzy, super soft, and some are just plain..i like them all...

when choosing a Teddy Bear for someone always remember to let them know how much you care with a card and a note of encouragement...

I have Teddy Bears that I have been given as gifts throughout the years and it is so sweet and thoughtful whenever I have been given a Teddy Bear....I just cry that is so sweet!

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment