Saturday, November 7, 2015

livestock feed and pet food.....

This is just for fun this morning.I like all these pet/livestock brands of food/feed.This is a jumbled up mess of brands I like in no particular order but I will try and categorize them...I will try!...Some are affordable, some are expensive....in the past few years I have tried them, and I like them..i save money back if I want to try a newer one.

I wish that more of these pet foods were all natural and no coloring additives those make my pets sick sometimes and all pet/livestock foods/feeds should be safe, and the animals should enjoy them...I also have a few cat litters I use and I wish for less dust in those...the dust makes me and my cats sneeze!...ah-choo! but I purchase them anyway...they are affordable....I wish many pet supplies/livestock supplies were more affordable.

RanchPro
Nutrena
Stillwater Milling/A & M feeds
Manna Pro
Vitalix
Feed in a Drum
HiPro
Purina Mills
BlueBonnet Feeds
Blue Dog Bakery
PupPeroni
MilkBone
PupCorn
Waggin Train
Oinkies
Barkery Treats
Canine Carryouts
Snausages
Blue Buffalo
T-Bonz
Gravy Train
Meaty Bone
Ranch Hound
Kibbles and Bits
Pedigree
Alpo
Purina
NutraPet
Nutro
Rancher's Pride
DuraLife
Diamond Naturals
Cadet
Scooby Snacks
Lassie
ScienceDiet
IAMS
HillsPet
Dingo
Beggin Strips
Bil-Jac
Victor Premium
Cat's Pride
Arm & Hammer
Tidy Cats--(wish for more cardboard packaging--plastic too heavy to lift on the larger containers when you have arthritis in your ribs/sternum!)

FreshStep
Scoop Away
AlleyCat
Mimi Litter
Special Kitty
Whiskas
Friskies
Sheba
Fancy Feast
9Lives
Whisker Lickins
Pounce
Meow Mix
Royal Canin--(this needs to be more affordable it is good quality and a veterinarian recommended this to me for my older cat Tigger he has problems pooping, he's old..it is good for my other cats as well, but too expensive and I have to purchase it at the pet store..wish it was available at a feed store locally...I like it when I can afford it!) my cats love it and many of these others..i purchase them all when I can....

julie






No comments:

Post a Comment