Wednesday, November 4, 2015

favorite music, karaoke machines and singing.....

I have been watching the Hallmark Christmas movies in the evenings they are playing on tv...Those movies are very good and I like that you don't have to worry about them being disgusting or nasty! I really like them all.....with a cup of hot chocolate.

Thinking about singing this morning, it is something that I like to do...I have always enjoyed singing even as a child I was always singing little songs I made up, or songs from musicals/cartoons I watched then.

I have never had voice training or anything...God blessed me with a good singing voice and the ability to understand music...People always have told me I can sing very well...That is super nice, but I would never brag on myself!...lol.

People can have voice lessons if they wish to ya know, but anytime you sing, remember that it doesn't matter if you sing like a professional!..Make a joyful noise I say...

I am very fond of karaoke machines and I think they are a lot of fun to sing with....Some have cds/tapes that have vocal tracks with music as a demonstration, then just music on them to sing to with your own voice...Oh, I love Karaoke with friends and family!...Many places have karaoke machines and you can sing along in the evenings there if they are available...often times there are tv screens that play the lyrics/words of the songs as the music plays and you sing and can see the lyrics to sing with....It's all a lot of fun, and if you make mistakes or sound funny, just laugh and keep on singing!...Haha!

the more affordable karaoke machines you can find in some stores sometimes they have them on sale with the music already in the package, other times you may need to look for the accompaniment tapes/cds at another store....just ask someone where they may be....I wish that I had a karaoke machine so I will have to save money for one...

the karaoke machines sometimes have booklets with songs that are already included in the machine, those are quite expensive, they are usually with the tv screen!...you just look through the song list booklet and choose a song you like and they can play it for you to sing with!...

it's all very entertaining and it's fun to sing with friends...just get together when you all have free time and you can practice songs together if you have an inexpensive karaoke machine that you can travel with and enjoy at each others homes or wherever you go to....you can have singing contests and laugh, purchase cheap winner trophys and hand those out to all the singers..just laugh!

always sing into the microphone so you can be heard, a lot of people sing into the air, not the microphone!....lol.

I sing all kinds of music with karaoke whenever I can, I also like to sing with live music/instruments when that is available...We always need musicians that can sing, know music, and play instruments in this world!

my Favorite music---I enjoy all kinds of music---anything really..I enjoy Classical, Symphony/Orchestra, some Country, Pop, Christian, Opera, anything from the 50's, Spa/Relaxation music, Latin music, R&B, Red Dirt, Jazz, I like a lot of Show tunes/Musicals, Theatrical stage music as well.....I like it all!

julie







No comments:

Post a Comment