Wednesday, November 11, 2015

veterans' day.....

I wish it would rain and get cold!...It needs to be that way because of the time of year it is...I really wish it would be snowy/cold for Thanksgiving, Christmas.....I'd like to make a snow man out of the snow! I like a nice, pretty Winter Wonder land!

Today is Veterans' Day..I think about all the service men and women who have served our country and been out there on the battle field and sacrificed their lives so we can be free...

My Grandpa always reminds me of today and about how important those who served our country are and that we need to always remember the reason we are free and able to live our lives as we are living them because of the Veterans' and their good deeds.He is a Veteran and I have always been very proud of him!

I had to replace my American Flag that was on my lawn the other day because the weather had damaged it...so I replaced it with a new one and it waves all the time in the wind....I look at that and I remember those brave people who have fought and died in battle and I know how much I respect those Veterans' and War heroes that continue to battle today...

today is a day to remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment