Sunday, November 15, 2015

weird noise....sorry ! ginormous rant......

I woke up and I can hear a buzzing noise in the air and it sounds like it's in my ear!...scarey!...Something must be wrong with an appliance? I don't know....it's annoying, sometimes sounds like that make me very sick.....It did this 2 years ago when all that yelling outside was going on and I could hear many things coming into the house, I could hear all kinds of things in my ear, I couldn't sleep, my cats kept peeing on everything/they wouldn't rest and were sick for a looong time...I was sick too..i couldn't think right...my dog died, she barked constantly*sadness*.....

all I could hear were voices from my hometown, and my uncle/aunt/ and all hillbilly kinfolks screaming at me outside and in the house!...dogs have barked all night long for years!..my grandparents and aunt heard it too...some kind of corrupt equipment or something, they kept screaming something about they were going to kill me and they had satellites hacked???....it was spooky!...it went on for 5months....I thought I was going to die!.....

If I could sleep, I kept having weird dreams all the time, my Grandparents and Aunts had odd dreams too....and nasty creepy people kept following me taking my picture with cameras on their phones and they'd say: " I got her picture, let's go!"..i don't like that shit at all!..they took my pictures when I went in store or I was outside when I was a child and thru highschool too!..my family was mad and upset and creeped out by all of it!...Thank God I survived! and that is all gone now except for weirdness from stupid people I see from my hometown/hillbilly kinfolks, they kinda follow me around the stores it seems and act weird/try to talk to me/stare at me, and all that hillbilly BS up the road..weirdos..lol...maybe someday that will stop, maybe someday I will have less stress in my life...it's creepy still..but way better than it was 2 years ago....I've probably even blogged weird at the time...

My sorry nasty cousins' their Grandpa & Grandma on their mother's side started seeing things, hearing voices, and telling us they were seeing deceased relatives and they were talking to them in the house...the Grandma died not too long after that after battling anxiety attacks, and then the Grandpa started seeing/hearing things more often and the sorry nasty daughter of his ran him to mental health doctor and said that he had mental health issues...then they got control of his money---the big spending started then!...they kept running their mouths of about all his money, it was always about his money, and they took over all his farming and equipment he had years before!!...he was mad about that. I think it was some crooked equipment that they killed them with now I know since I have experienced that in some ways differently..it makes me so sad! they were very good/kind people..now I know they did that to him!..he kept saying they were asking him about his banking business and that they were going to kill him, screaming at him in his mind! (i could hear them screaming in my mind also 2 years ago!)he kept seeing pictures of his deceased family members in his mind!...he said that people were getting in his house at night and his 4wheelers disappeared and crooked nasty uncle and aunt/and cousins all started acting weird and saying: "Oh, he's crazy!"...so see..there is something corrupt with all this equipment they have or something!

MY Grandpa and Grandma have also had people ask them about their banking business at night with their voices and tell them they were going to kill them...it's just creepy...I am so angry and upset about all this!..and it's bad when you can't get any help!...people don't know what it is and they say: "Oh, they're crazy!"

There's always been someone screaming at me or trying to talk to me outside my house at night since I was a child even, and I had nasty creepy spooky dreams with blood and nastiness when I was a child..dogs have always barked for years, so I know someone has been out there for years because the dogs barked constantly! people have driven through my driveway at night and all day yelling obscenities, and hillbilly kinfolks have been driving through my driveway screaming at me they were going to kill me, parking out back all night....following me around in the stores staring at me when I was a child, parking in the driveway when I was a child and staring at me, I ran in the house and stayed like my family told me to..my family that loves me they would get creeped out and mad and confused about it all...it's just nasty creepy sick people on drugs I think all these years constantly harassing me, or annoying me..

I placed a recorder outside on the front porch 3years ago, and I caught a lot of people from my hometown and those damn hillbilly kinfolks all talking and screaming on the recording, bitching about me and how they got arrested and they are prostitutes and drug dealers! they didn't do nothing wrong! One said on there: " I traffic people so what!" "F*** That Bitch!"..that told me a lot about all of it...

all kinds of weirdness and then one night I got tired of all of the screaming and yelling and I shot the shot gun off in the night sky on the back porch and I could hear them run like all get out! they scattered faster than the wind can blow!!!...I laugh about myself doing that!..but they sure did run!..haha!...but they just kept coming back screaming at night and harassing/following...I didn't know what all this was or anything or what they were all into....now I think I have it figured out, because of idiots running their mouths off all the time in town! at me..i haven't done anything to any of them, except laugh at how hillbilly and stupid they all are and stay away from them..now I know what they're all about..weirdos.

gradeschool and highschool was even worse.those people in that town are nasty sick creepy annoying, druggy people! these people are some of the most annoying pieces of shit!..but whatever it has been my dogs and cats react to it, other family members have heard it/witnessed it...it is so scarey that has went on all these years near here...I don't think I have ever had a good night's sleep in my life because of this hillbilly harassment..i have been exhausted and stressed out all these years...

Those idiot hillbillies and their hacking and voice machines they kept screaming about for years..they kept screaming: " I know what you say about me in that house you damn bitch!"..LOL! All I can say is that if they wanna listen in on anything I have to say and hear something they don't like I have said about them in my house..well, the truth hurts doesn't it hillbillies! and that's just too damn bad!!! wah! wah! wah! They all wanna dish it out, throw it in my face, but can't take the consequences they have to suffer when I get mad and tell them off! Hillbillies---you all can't keep your noses out of my damn business and have to listen in my house, follow me, harass me for years and then hear what I and many others think about your sorry asses and cry and get mad about it!...bunch of damn clowns!.Haha!..pieces of shit.....

but anyway, I'm not crazy because other family members have heard all of it and been through it too....

these hillbillies never go away. constantly prowling/stealing--they have stolen so many items from my barn and storage building for YEARS I am missing so many tools, they stole pet feed, livestock feed, farm supplies, they swam in my pool(I drained it,happened years ago) they stole my toys/my baby clothes from my attic/got in the attic and prowled for years, harassing, annoying,ruining occupations I wanted, constantly, tried to break in my car, did nasty things outside my bedroom on the wall, talked nasty outside my house, they just kept getting their nose in everyone's business who wasn't their drug friends..yeah well, morons I know what it was with all of them now!.

they all need to go!...Things are better now, but not all the way better.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment