Thursday, September 15, 2016

football season is here !.......

I enjoyed the rainfall yesterday morning, I was able to sleep well....it is very comforting to me while sleeping....peaceful.

We were not able to work in the field yesterday because of the rain, it was pouring down in sheets of rain so we had to leave the field....

the newspaper had an advertisement all about the local high school football teams that are competing against each other right now...It was a booklet placed into the newspaper with lists of players, where the games are, and who won and who lost.....

It is tradition to go and support the local high school teams when you can, IF you wish to attend the games and set in the bleachers it may be very cold and you can take coats, scarves, knit hats, gloves, blankets with you....enjoy some apple cider, coffee, hot chocolate if you wish....

I enjoy watching the State football games at home when they are on tv often, and some of the Basketball games...my favorite Football teams are:

OSU
OU

my favorite Basketball team is the Thunder. For baseball, I enjoy the Oklahoma City Dodgers they are minor league...... all Oklahoma teams, I know every state usually supports their own local state team, and cheers them on!

People sometimes enjoy hosting Football game watch parties at their home, and you can go and order Pizza from a Pizza business locally.....I like Pizza Hut, it's closer for me......OR purchase any frozen pizza and prepare at home for you and your friends/family...

Hot wings are a food item that is tradition with Football games and you can create these at home before your guests arrive, find them in stores already prepared frozen to prepare at home------I think that the brands Tyson or Great Value have them frozen to purchase and prepare, OR you can purchase them from certain restaurants....

I think Save a lot has a good hot wing sauce and I also like Frank's Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce to prepare your own hot wings with at home....

just traditions.....many people enjoy purchasing tickets and travelling to the games, they are serious football followers! these can be pricey and take a lot of fuel to travel...

the weather sometimes doesn't co-operate well with the game days and schedules for any football games locally or state games...so if attending make very sure you know what the weather is planning on being that day or night...it can be dangerous to travel even locally during the winter type weather....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment