Sunday, September 18, 2016

the poor.....

Being a Christian, I am always thinking about the well-being of others, and thinking about the world and all the people in it....

I think often about the homeless, the ill, the lost, the poor, and I know that the world needs more work occupations so people can survive and have better lives!...I would never wish anything but happiness for those who deserve it, those who have been very good people, who are kind, and wish to end evil in the world.....those good people deserve a better life, and they deserve to have/find happiness in a world so lost....

I have hope, and I believe the world will become much better, it just takes time and all of us working together to make it good and better!...every one of us count, and working together for good can change the world and end evil....

Being in poverty is something that way too many people all over the world know too much about....I know poverty exists everywhere, and it affects everyone...When people are very poor they lose hope, and sometimes the only way they have out of bad situations is by being bullied, hurt, taking part in nastiness against their own will many times...it upsets me terribly!.....I NEVER judge others, because I know that is not my place to be the judge of others actions, I know only The Lord is the judge of every person on this earth....So when I know people have been in poverty and forced into terrible things against their own will by powerful evil people, it makes me very sad and angry!

I have always been taught by my good family, that you should NEVER judge others for their actions because YOU are not the judge of them The Lord is, and that you don't know what awful kind of life someone has had that has caused them to be into the nastiness, and terrible actions....

BUT when I know people have chances to change their lives, and they are given many ways to escape nastiness and they go right back to evil and hurting others and ruining good things, I know I always give up on them, because they don't want to try better....it happens too many times....

People need to TRY to care about themselves and others more, and CHANGE their lives for the better!

Too many people are involved in nastiness and ruining people's lives, they say: " Oh, I have to be involved in this nastiness because I can't find a good job I have this and that problem!" that is a pitiful excuse!...People make mistakes, I know that, we're all only human beings on this earth for however long God allows us to be, so when you are given a life with a bad situation, fight to change it for the better.....Don't set there and keep making ginormous dangerous evil mistakes!!! It's time for everyone to clean up their lives and let's step it up and always try for better...

I know that there are not many work occupations but I know people can make a good start somewhere, and I know that people need to rid their lives of nastiness and addictions to help have a better life.....

poor people always have a bad start to life, it is difficult to survive sometimes, and they have to strive for goodness, they have many obstacles, it is very difficult to find work, a car to travel to work, to place meals on their tables for their families, and when you have a grand sized family you have to learn how to make ends meet so you can afford food, pay bills, own a home or live in apartment...I know it is very difficult for people and I know people are starving and very poor, it makes me very sad and I cry for them all!

I know about the inner city youth and the people who live there, I know all about the poverty there and I know how sad and upset I am for all people, in the cities, in the small towns, I have seen the poverty of all people.....AND like I said a few weeks ago, I don't like those snobby big wheels who ruin things and use/corrupt the poor for their evil doing to make a quick dollar off of their misery...that all needs to END....they always use the poor....I know how much evil there is in the world that ruins the innocent and poor.

we need to always think about the people in poverty and try to find ways to create many more work occupations that are good, it will help our world also!

we need to find ways to:

end poverty
end nastiness
find good work occupations for all
have affordable items to sustain life with
plenty of food available for all, affordable
have affordable rehabs, doctor visits, mental health facilities
affordable housing
clean up everything in the world!...I think we could bleach the world and everybody in it there's so much nastiness! icky!....lol...

at church we always think of ways to help the people in poverty locally and abroad, so I always think of food donations, clothing donations, and hygienic items to donate, we should think about the pet shelters, and homeless shelters also!...I enjoy helping out with this!

We enjoy preparing food baskets for the needy, the homebound, and I think it would be good to start thinking about having canned food drives and coat drives now....because winter will be here soon...

I think the Meals on Wheels program is wonderful, so you can prepare and take meals to the homes of the homebound, they enjoy the food baskets at the holidays with a nice card attached....and beautifully decorated, they seem to appreciate them locally..i like this at the church..it is a good way to say hello and leave a nice food basket there for them at their home, we already have lists of the addresses and names of the homebound, then you prepare the meals and take it to their home...I think it is a good program, and they accept donations for these meals...I think it may be a DHS program also....I don't know for sure...good way to be charitable and get out there and change the world for the better by being kind..

money is always something we all need, but it should only be used for goodness and to sustain a good life, help out others who are in need....to create good work occupations, and change the world for the better!

just always remember that many people are in poverty and you should always be thankful for what you have in your life, whether it be small or grand, appreciate it, because sooooo many people in the world don't even have what you have......

when people are depressed they need to get up and go help out with something charitable, it makes you feel much better!...I know I feel better when I am taking part in something at the church that is changing lives, changing the world, donating your time to whatever good idea you may have to help out others in a good way.....or help out and donate your time to a local good charitable program.

by being a good person who cares about the well being of the world and others, you can change the world with every kind thing you take part in to help.

julie











No comments:

Post a Comment