Friday, September 30, 2016

it's fall season.....

Finally completed sewing wheat everywhere we needed to yesterday....Before we started yesterday the tractor had a flat tire, and we had to fill it with air then go onto the field....We placed 15 sacks of wheat seed onto the pickup bed and then drove to the tractor and poured a few into the drill then went onto the field.....I had to first make the cows stay away from the gate before we could drive on through so they wouldn't escape!....4 of them kept standing near the entrance of the gate and I just told them to Go to the other field!...lol....they went on....the tractor scared a young heifer and she kicked, bucked and ran!....

So we completed that yesterday, I also was able to complete my purse...FINALLY.......Surprise! I think it looks nice...I think it was quite the challenge...sewing in the zipper was a mess!....I think a smaller purse would be a little less complicated...it is a fall season fabric print and the interior of the purse is also fall season print just different....I enjoy sewing and looking at the sewing supplies in stores, I saw that they have a new brand that is affordable called Prym.....it's affordable like the other brand Dritz......

anyways,

I purchased a new pair of those "crocs" slip on shoes...they feel nice on my feet....I like to wear them with sport pants and sweat shirt/sweat pants....with socks!....lol...I am comfortable during the Fall/Winter with wearing these clothing items, I think they may have more affordable off brands of these shoes...I just got a pair they were $30.00 at the Academy store......I shop the on sale aisles!...whenever the weather becomes way to cold, I wear snow boots or cowboy boots...these Crocs are nice for chilly weather, but not snow or ice!....

Pumpkin cat has some kind of spot on his tummy under his skin that feels like small mass...I don't know what it is, but I am watching it...I am concerned about it....hopefully it goes away and is nothing!!! a person needs to keep a check on their pets and watch for any health problems.....

I had to purchase a new book of stamps from the post office...they gave me a book called "Pets"...it is pictures of pets....so cute!...I enjoy the new and different stamps the post office has...

since it is fall season, I enjoy the cooler weather...I have to find some hay for Goofball's house because he is chilly in the night and morning....I am going to pull some hay from a hay bale out in the field today and place it in a trash bag, remove hay from the trash bag and then place into his house...he likes to create a nest in the hay and he pushes the hay around with his nose when he goes into his house right after I place the hay there.....haha!...he makes me laugh.....his "nest" has to be just so-so!

a few weeks ago I purchased a few of the Mum plants...they are colorful flowers in fall color hues...Rust, purple, yellow, white, orange.....very beautiful and I like to set those in the planters and water them daily...set on the porch steps, on the porch, or nearby there....they look very nice....KEEP AWAY from pets though! IF they ingest them they are often very toxic to pets..so keep outside away from them....the real name of them is Chrysanthemums--Mums for short! they are beautiful but poison to pets!...

julie







No comments:

Post a Comment