Wednesday, September 28, 2016

loss of a loved one....

My Grandpa went on to Heaven last week and I have been very upset and depressed about it....I know he was in much pain and he isn't suffering anymore...We should be at peace when we lose a loved one I guess, when we know they are a good person and are going to Heaven....I just will miss him....

Losing a loved one is something everyone goes through, and we all know that everyone will pass away someday.....I just look forward to going to Heaven to see him, God knows it's better than this nasty planet!!!....In Heaven everything is perfect I know......and much better......He kept saying he was tired, and I know I am tired too!....

People say, " Oh, why's she still crying over her Grandpa?! he was in his 90's years of age!".....and I just have to say they don't understand about me and my Grandpa, I was just like him!....so it makes me very sad that he was tired and went on to see God and Jesus.....

My Grandpa has always been a very good person, he never said a bad word about anyone, he was thoughtful, courteous, respectful, very giving of his time and charitable, caring, kind, he never hurt me or anyone, and he cared about and loved his family, he was a Christian man, and to a lot of people I NEVER have been perfect enough, BUT to my Grandpa I always have been....He NEVER criticized me, belittled me, or told me I need to be this way or that way to be perfect...he didn't give a damn about all that BS....he was just like me....his attitude has always been: "Oh well that don't matter, who gives a crap?"

He lived a good life, and I know he was very old, but I just will miss him, he has always taught me to be kind, respectful, never judge others, love my family and care about everyone...sometimes he didn't have much to say, and I am like that as well.....

I have been very blessed to have a wonderful Grandpa like him!!!.....

whenever you are blessed enough to be a Grandparent, mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, husband or wife, aunt or uncle, or friend, ALWAYS be a good one!..Be a kind good person and always tell them that you love/care for them, never criticize them, always know that when you have them in your life, to be respectful and caring....you can advise them on right from wrong to help keep them safe, but never tell them anything to hurt them....we NEVER hurt someone when we truly love them!

I will take what I have learned from him about being a good person and I will always continue to give that to the world....

I have a pair of his cowboy boots and they fit my feet!...lol....so I will be wearing those often....

Everyone goes through this sadness with the loss of loved ones, and there is depression and many tears, BUT I don't cry for long, because I know I will see him again someday in Heaven.....

Thank you to the many, many people who sent cards, flowers, prepared food, offered condolences, showed that they cared!...It really means a lot to me and my family....we all appreciate it very much!

julie



No comments:

Post a Comment