Tuesday, September 13, 2016

whimsical dinner-ware / serve-ware, decor.....

I spent yesterday working in the field, we finished one field yesterday, that took half of a day!...I am tired....Lifting on sacks of wheat seed is very time consuming and painful....I just try to pick up the bags of wheat seed and hug them to lift on them....Wheat dust is something I have been cautious of because I am allergic and have asthma...so I place a bandanna over my nose/mouth to keep the dust from going to my lungs!....WE worked past dinner so I took plenty of water and popped a bag of popcorn in the microwave and just left it in the bag, then I enjoyed it while setting in the field for dinner....

I like sweet and salty mix together for a snack all the time, so if I have salty then I want something sweet with it...so I threw a few pieces of candy corn, and those candy corn pumpkins in with the popcorn and mixed that up....it was good.....I didn't finish it all...lol....Candy corn is good, but it is way too sweet for me and I just enjoy a few pieces at a time....

Candy corn, Autumn mix, and those mini pumpkins are fun and I enjoy crafting with those also...Candy corn wreaths are so cute and fun to create....

Good brands of those are:
Brach's
Zachary............The only sugar that diabetics need is kisses from their sweetie! ;)  and I know many people have diabetes, so they have to watch their sugar intake!

anyways, I have been looking at dinnerware and serveware, décor items, it is just something that I enjoy and I like the traditions my Aunts have all carried on with collecting some pieces of it for many years....I like to browse through the stores when I can find a store that has these for purchase....I like them to be very whimsical, colorful, unique and I enjoy seasonal items on plates, glassware, serve ware all of those are very wonderful and themed for the seasons!

I enjoy dinner parties, seasonal/holiday celebrations in the home with friends/family...inviting loved ones over for prepared meals, celebrations...the dinner ware and serve ware sets just add to the fun!....Décor items also in these brands are very cute and whimsical....oh how I adore them! They can be very pricey though and I know a person could probably only collect a piece or so.....

Old World Christmas
Fitz n Floyd

Those two companies have items I think are very beautiful and I wish I had every piece of their sets for entertaining with dinner parties, and gifting....so unique and I enjoy looking at the new seasonal/holiday sets they have yearly....wish I had them all!.....lol.....dream on.....*sad face*

Old World Christmas has the most beautiful blown glass, painted glittered Christmas tree ornaments I have ever seen! all kinds of characters/seasons/holidays....and the Santa lights are so beautiful and cute!....wish I had them all!...dream on....oh well....

it would be so fun whenever I get older, to just go look with friends/family for the new seasonal sets they create yearly.....lol.....

AND whenever I have a dinner party I'll just say: "If you're going to have a dinner party and entertain, make it grand!"....I think those are very fun ways to be social in the home with your friends/family, loved ones, and celebrate events in your lives!....It should all be VERY clean and VERY beautiful....enjoy a good bottle of wine with your guests.....relax, chat, and have fun....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment