Friday, September 9, 2016

repair yourself.....

Going to have to find tractor parts today, having tractor/farming troubles....I know many people have machinery break-downs while farming....sure wish we had more diesel mechanics/parts stores locally!....Always something.......

Just thinking about sleep, relaxing, calm.



Everyone needs to take good care of themselves!

When you may come down with illness, become over-exhausted(like me), or injure yourself  somehow, you have to rest, relax, enjoy proper meals, and slow down to heal....

Your body can start to repair itself with proper care, treatment, good medicines that you have to work with daily to battle against the illness, pain, injury, exhaustion, whatever it may be...

Many times people are being treated for addictions and they need to be very sure they take all of their medicines, go to rehabs, see their doctors, and have proper meals!...NEVER give up!..They DO NOT need to be starving themselves....you have to have meals daily so your body can repair itself!...REST and CALM, QUIET are all good for those battling addiction and who need to sloooooow down and SLEEP!...Rid your body of the poison so you can heal, mentally and physically.....

SLEEP is something I think we all need more of, not having to worry so much or be stressed would be good also...Go to your bed and go to sleep!!! Your body heals itself more when your mind is resting, it is mental and physical with healing.....we all need more rest/sleep!!!

When your body is over tired and starved you are moreso likely to come down with issues, colds, flu, infections...I always get bronchitis, sinus infection, or kidney/bladder infections when I am tired/stressed....You don't realize how much stress/being tired affects your body...it is weird how much it affects your body! you need rest to heal..

Meals need to be healthy with plenty of vegetables and my doctor always says I need to have more meats with meals....I tried the vegetarian diet and I stayed only sick....so I have to enjoy meats with my meals...it is healthier for your body I think now......Vegetables are ALWAYS good for your meals, so I like to try all kinds of vegetables from the produce aisle or from cans and prepare them.....

DRINK plenty of WATER daily to flush out all of the toxins from your body, they say if you have an infection and are taking antibiotics you should drink plenty of water with it to cleanse out the infection.....I always drink plenty of water!

People who are going through cancer treatment, ALWAYS need to rest, take it easy, take your treatments and you have to have meals that are healthy!..You may have a proper meal plan your doctor prescribes, follow that....but you have to have meals to repair your body so it can fight the cancer......Cancer treatments make you VERY tired and they take a lot of your energy and some make you sick...so always know you need extra rest, calm, relaxation....

Surgeries can be very harsh on your body and when you have surgery you know you need to sloooow down, sleep/rest and have good meals to repair your body also, before and afterward....I just have seen too many people starve themselves and abuse themselves with drug addictions and it makes me very sad and upset!...

Your body HAS TO be well taken care of, you have to nourish yourself with good meals, that include vegetables and I think meats, from what I have learned about myself!....Throughout the years I have been low of iron....it just adds to the tired!!!....lol...

Turning down all things that are distracting, loud, noisy, annoying, those things need to be turned off until you heal whatever you are battling through, turning off the obnoxious noise or whatever is annoying you in your life is best!....

I know people probably laugh at me for listening to all these instrumental spa musics all the time, but when you are tired, stressed out, or sick it helps me...I rest better!....works for me!

Exercise is good daily and this also helps your body to heal, you may have ailments where you cannot leave home, but you can walk outdoors of your home if possible or use some form of therapeutic exercise to help you feel better and stronger....

If you have mental issues, it is best to see doctors for all of that, it will help you to heal your mind, so maybe you will feel much better and bring more goodness to the world...I think we always need some form of daily prayer/meditation/quiet time to ourselves in this nasty busy world!....So take time to pray, and have a few minutes of quiet to yourself....

I think massage therapy is good to help you to heal...I like to have my back rubbed with a good massage, with the lights dimmed, it feels very nice, so nice infact, that I go to sleep when I have my back massaged!!!.......good way to rest/relax...

work on all of these things and you will feel much better.

j.











No comments:

Post a Comment