Thursday, September 29, 2016

just go on.......

Too many times in life we have upsets, fights, the loss of loved ones, illness, divorces, abuse, painful things that we have to go through that are all awful..
 
I think one of the most painful is being abused by someone you love...or hurt terribly by someone you love...People are so blessed to be given loved ones who actually love them! and too often they just are so mean, abusive, and awful to them.....it is very sad....I have seen this way too many times....
 
Whenever you have someone in your life who has abused you and you love them, don't go back to them......because they do not love you....it is for the best....you will cry but it is best to leave and never return.
 
it is a challenge a lot of the time for people to find someone in life they can trust or love, enjoy life together whether it be friends or family....people can betray you and it is painful....
 
just go on with life the best way you can, I know it can be very upsetting and emotional to let go of people in your life, BUT when you know they don't care for you or love you, it is best to just walk away, don't look back, and go on....I know I have had to, too often in my life....
 
they say it only makes you stronger the more upsets you have, and I know I have had my feelings hurt, been made fun of, and basically been tossed away by people who didn't really love or care about me.....it kind of makes a person not have many feelings or expect goodness in life.....sad but true...but I don't care what they think anyway....you have nothing but upsets and being let down by others when you expect better from them all the time.....you just don't expect goodness with anything.....it is difficult to trust others.
 
I get so tired of stupid, messed up, annoying, weirdo people and their BS....so sick of it...you just learn to not care about anything they have to say or tell you....
 
I like the old cowboy idea of handling an upset or situation and that is when the cowboy just rides away into the sunset, doesn't say a word and never looks back.....I think that is a good way to handle any let down, upset, or painful feeling.....
 
just go on and don't look back.
 
 
 
j.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment