Thursday, January 5, 2017

i 💚 mexican food !......

It is supposed to be snowing for a few hours and I am going to be safe, comfortable in my home, and tonight I am preparing a Mexican food dish....I 💚 Mexican food!!!

These are some of my favorite brands:

El Monterrey--bean-cheese, beef-bean burritos, chimichangas, Breakfast burritos, taquitos.
Duvalin
Pace
Ol El Paso
Rico's
Topo Chico
Jarritos
Casa Fiesta--everything!
Tio Santi--everything!
Bimbo Bakery--all....the bear is cute on the packaging!
Tapatio
Cholula
Herdez--all
San Marcos
La Victoria
Takis!
La Preferida
Tostitos
Charras
Gansito
Gamesa--all, my fave cookie Emperador choco
Pinguinos choco
Sponch!
Mamut
La Costena
Chicharrones--all
Cacique
Churritos
Maseca Corn flour--all
Fresca--flour tortilla
Los Pericos
Goya
El Mexicano
La Morena
Juanitas
Abuelita, Don Gustavo, Klass Atole choco!
La Lechera
Dona Maria Mole
El Pato
Frontera
Las Palmas
Molina Vanilla!
Maria's cookies
Yowie choco
Marinella
Corn husks--all
Don Pancho
La Banderita
Ortega
Mission
Azteca
Tia Rosa
Masa Harina--all
Menudo---some like, some don't...I enjoy it.

I enjoy many Mexican foods and ingredients.Things such as:
Flautas/Taquitos
Enchiladas
Burritos
Taco Salads
Tacos
Sopapillas
Tres Leches cake
Chipotle
Jalapenos
Onion
Guacamole
Quesadillas--chicken/steak
Chimichangas
Nachos
Pico
Cheeses
Verde sauce
Mole sauce
Refried beans
Cinnamon
Picante sauce

oh, I enjoy it all...and I like to prepare Mexican food very often or enjoy at the restaurants....the spices are nice and I enjoy spicy food....it's never boring!..... :)

Julie






No comments:

Post a Comment