Friday, January 20, 2017

stop, profanity, vulgar, ideas, ways.....

I think sometimes this whole world is disgusting, and vulgar...I find it very offensive that for many years everything has been profane, vulgar, disgusting....

I have for years wished for that to all be gone, and as a lady I have been very upset about the nasty vulgar ideas, and words people have said and tried to touch me improperly in stores, high school, anywhere they could be near me they would say disgusting profane things about me so I could hear them!!!....it has occurred often for years and has scared me, upset me, offended me.

Whenever I was in high school, some of those "jock" ball players, slapped/grabbed my behind, touched my front improperly, said vulgar/profane things to me...it upset me, scared me, I have NEVER been vulgar/profane and NEVER a bed-hopper! NEVER dressed improper!..they were all angry that I was not involved in that nasty/danger they were...it has been very dangerous for me...

when they tried improperly touching me in the halls or bus at school, I would hit at them, and they stopped for sometime....those vulgar nasty girls at school also tried doing this to me....I told them off and avoided them...

It has made me very cautious of others since then and I am very withdrawn about others and myself/body....profane people, vulgar ideas, drugs, in their minds...very awful to be harassed, belittled, people trying to improperly touch me, so I know how it is to be bullied because of all that! Their people following me to stores and running their vulgar mouths off, saying nastiness to me at stores!!!....those people were weirdo creepy!

That's why I have issues with nastiness, perverts, trashy talking....this has all added up to this many years...too much profanity, vulgarity.....danger!

I also hate how simple words, suddenly mean something else about nastiness....you say a simple word and they pick the word apart, and laugh-----messed up ideas with those people....they need to grow up, and stop that....annoying....I know nothing about their trashy vocabulary, but it is pathetic and needs to stop.....just more garbage talk, vulgar ideas....

For me, Being a lady, it has been very upsetting, scarey, depressing to have to live in a world of profanity.....annoying also.....I just wish for all that disgusting ideas/behaviors to all go away!.....those people.....stupid.

Clean it up. Our world needs to be a better place without all that trash.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment