Sunday, January 22, 2017

the cross.....

One item that I admire would be the cross.

Today is Sunday, and I always think of church, and how church services may be on Sundays and Wednesdays, and that often it is very easy to forget about what you have learned on those days....

For me, I always like to keep religion with me daily, or remember how to choose something wisely, and to think of the best way to be a good person, so I always strive for goodness!......

The cross is a reminder of why we are all here on earth, to STOP all evil, and create goodness!.....when I see a cross, I think of how a man died on the cross, named Jesus, so that we can all be forgiven of our sins, and how Holy that is....to me, I think religion should be taken serious.

Many times people choose to wear jewelry with the cross emblem on it, and I have a few to wear often...others enjoy placing crosses on their walls in their homes...I think that is very nice....

I know many times people fight about religion, this or that, wrong beliefs, right beliefs, and I am very peaceful about beliefs...I just know what I believe/know!!!.....lol....

I think most of us are just all trying to go to the same good place up there in heaven right??!....so I am respectful.

Heaven is somewhere we need to think about, and how we all should remember we are only here on earth as many days as The Lord allows our souls to be....so only create, goodness and peace while here.

Always remember church, what you learn there, and how to continually try to be a better person, read bible passages most days to keep God and all goodness in your minds...

The cross is something to see, to feel, and to keep us all reminded daily of how much The Lord loves/cares for us...we need to all try to be better people for him always.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment