Saturday, January 7, 2017

monkeys & bananas.....

I saw something today that had that little character monkey on it, his name is Curious George!.....Oh, he is cute as can be....I know that in the comics he is always into mischief or causing troubles....lol...he makes me giggle!


At one time I know I have read a few books with Curious George in them and I enjoyed all the illustrations......He is always cute!

Everytime I think about Monkeys, I think about Bananas!...I know they like to enjoy those for meals in the jungles......You usually see monkeys with bananas in their hands for snacks as they climb in the trees, I have only seen those in books or on tv, we don't have those locally!

Baby monkeys are very sweet to watch and they are very cute!..i know they probably need a lot of rest.I know that monkeys are very intelligent and moreso able to understand....

Curious George must have been very intelligent to cause all of that mischief!....lol....

I know that everytime I see bananas in the grocery store I think about monkeys!....it's silly!....haha.....

Myself, I like a lot of banana dishes and candies, the fragrance is very sweet also...banana scented items are a fave of mine....

The Laffy Taffy Banana chews, the Runts Banana candies, Banana candy powders, Fresh peeled bananas, Homemade Banana-nut muffins, Bananas Foster, Banana Pudding, Pies, Homemade Banana ice cream-----all those are my faves for Bananas.....isn't that silly??! I must be a monkey too!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment