Tuesday, April 4, 2017

death of a pet....

Yesterday I was ill while at town shopping...I felt like I might pass out !!!...I started feeling nauseous, then I couldn't enjoy my dinner....I was very weak..tired....scared me to feel this way !....I hadn't had much of a breakfast, so maybe that was the issue....I was sicker when I got back home...

When I returned home, I found a family member 's pet, dog, very ill unable to move !....we cried because we knew he was very old, wasn't able to walk or stand much anymore...he stopped enjoying meals, wouldn't drink water....

I knew at his old age, he probably had heart failure, and sadly would pass away....very sad, upset....but that is just apart of our lives, we all pass away someday, as our pets also pass on...

He was put to sleep today, he was a very kind dog, wonderful family member, friend....I will miss him..

It is upsetting, but I find comfort in knowing we will see him again in heaven someday.....!

Everyone goes through this eventually, and when we have to have them put to sleep and they are suffering, it is best...very difficult to have to go through, but we all will sometime..

Illnesses, old age, sometimes accidents happen, that is why we must always adore / take good care of our pets, they are our family.....

Pet cemeteries, pet burials are all needed for families, in purchased land for public, for pets to be buried in..we all need to think about this....

I know he is in heaven, not suffering any more, so I will see him again someday...


No comments:

Post a Comment