Wednesday, April 5, 2017

makeups....

Looking through the local newspaper I found an advertisement, it was a makeup purchase book...

I enjoy makeup, and applying it is an art, fun for me, just painting your face...remember, you don't have to wear makeup to be beautiful !..

I don't always wear makeup.....only when I feel like wearing makeup....some days, I don't have time, or I am hurting in my bones, arthritis !... and I say, who cares today just going to local area store....but I enjoy makeup, it is fun...

I wish to try most of these, some I have used...some are way too pricey ! ....yikes !...lower prices, so all can enjoy...

Waterproof would also be nice for hotter weather areas...as here this summer...

These brands I have seen, some I have used, most affordable...these are all prices...

Benefit
Hard candy
E. L. F.
Mac
L' oreal
Revlon
Maxfactor
Too faced
Cover girl
Bareminerals
Physicians formula
Urban decay
Smashbox
Stila
Almay
Tarte
Laura geller
Neutrogena
Lorac
Anastasia
Lancome paris
Itcosmetics
Flower
Rimmel
Elizabeth Arden
Mally
Becca
Lipstick queen
Fionastiles
Julep
Butterlondon
PUR
Maybelline
Dermablend
No 7
NARS
Japonesque
Essence
NYX
Lipsmackers
Bonne bell

Makeup brushes and tools are also good to have in your makeup caboodle !.....I have several, most affordable from Wal-Mart, beauty co, walgreens, sally's beauty, target, ...ultra, sephora most makeup aisles, stores have all of the tools, and brushes....

I saw the soda / candy flavored lip glosses !.....those are neato !...good for kisses to your sweetie...haha...it was Lipsmackers brand I think....
Julie








No comments:

Post a Comment