Monday, April 3, 2017

out of my control...

Troubles, problems, happen with everyone most times.

It is very stressful, annoying, upsetting, continues on and on throughout life when you can't end these terrible problems, or stop them...

Remember to always try to stop conflicts, troubles, issues, messes....just know that when you cannot always stop something awful, you have at least attempted to try and thwart the problems...

Many people you just cannot depend on to be better, they wish to continue on in their corruption and evil....this happens with family, friends, co -- workers.....they become very dangerous and have bad intentions of hurting everyone in their way, not involved in their nastiness !!!...

So not only can they physically hurt you, they also manage to break your heart, upset, stress you, and emotionally break you down....this constant turmoil exhausts you....I know all about this crap !....been through this with everyone in my life pretty much, except for a small few.

When you are constantly harassed, belittled, made fun of, threatened, yelled at, told off, because you will not take part in their evil....who cares about them ?!! I damn sure don't ! sick of all their carousing around, yelling, picking fights, ruining things, theft of property, bullying, trying to hurt me, bad intentions all of them !.....this is all nasty corrupt family and false friends, I have had to put up with their b.s.....annoying....

Can't keep their noses out of everyone's business either !...just gotta harass all the time about something....

They ruin themselves, so just laugh and go on !

These types of people never care about anyone, they are never to be trusted, I don't care who they are, they constantly are on the prowl to seek and destroy everything good, everyone kind, nice, sweet.....and they all want you to give them everything !....hillbillies...annoying...

I am a very exhausted person because of all this stress with nasty dangerous family + so called friends.....icky to find out just how disgusting they all have been....

When you attempt to be kind, helpful, sweet, to these types of people it is very exhausting to always have to play them, to keep yourself safe..and hey, that doesn't even work....

I have always had to be aware, watchful, and keep my distance...very stressful, never knowing just what day they will try something evil to attack me or hurt something or someone I adore !....you cannot trust them, and " walking on eggshells " is very tiresome, and constant turmoil....

I just give up, don't care about those nasty betraying idiots, I walk away, have no feelings after having to constantly battle back at them....and I go on, never looking back...

I will say one thing, I know their constant b.s., caused me to be very tough...and not give a damn.

I am sick and tired of all their turmoil they have thrown at me, because of jealousy, anger, corruption, because I would not take part in their evils.....I am a wonderful, clean person, and they hate me for that, I will always continue on to be a wonderful, clean, kind, person, nothing changes me...

Am I hurt because I have been let down, betrayed by so many ??!... well, sure I have had a broken heart, and hurt feelings throughout the years...but now that I am older, I just don't care any more or think about those bad times much anymore...I am too tired.

my whole life, all of their yelling, accusing, fighting, harassment, ruin, drug addiction, jealousy, the danger from them and their evil co - horts has been too much stress, annoyance, turmoil....nutso ! all of them !!!

These types of people are just too much for a person to have to put up with, or even be near, they like to try and befriend you, or be false to you, to achieve something from being near you, harm, take, ruin, just nasty ideas / ways....stay away from me I say !.....out of my way losers...

When they are too much for everyone and constantly keep causing turmoil, they need to be gone....cannot put up with crap forever...we will all pass out and die from stress !!!...lol..

Anytime someone is of evil, you just cannot trust them, even though you may enjoy being friends or family with them, they can never be trusted....walk away, don't look back....I have.

I can't do anything about all of their corruption / nastiness, bad ways, when a person can't do anything about something, and you know it is out of everyone's control, just go on, and give it to the Lord to work with and end...

I know I am too tired to even think about all them and their messes any more....a lifetime of it, constantly every day...

Feel better away from all that crap !

Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment