Thursday, April 13, 2017

summer fun....

I was able to rest well last night, the fans cooled, and my bedroom was very cool, nice to sleep peacefully...

With the hotter weather on the way soon, I know I always search for items to help with battling the very hot temperatures outdoors...

Those very thin tissue t - shirts, have always been helpful in those 117 degree days....I purchased 2 of them many years ago at the Old Navy store, very comfortable, affordable....I still have them....comfortable because I have pain, and these t - shirts are thin, so they don't cause any heat.....find at many stores...

Tissue thin t - shirts are for both men and women, ladies, just remember to be respectful, and you have to wear undergarments to cover up your front, so no showing off your chest, embarrassing and nasty !....uh - oh !

The beach towels at Wal-Mart are very nice, bright and colorful...Those are always fun to have, take with you !......remind me of the summer days at the local swimming pool as a child....Those and the scent of sunscreen, many brands available, at most stores...

I enjoy coconut water, and coconut milk..Vita Coco is a nice coconut water, I like it chilled during summer, nice !...whenever it is summer I like to prepare a 3 milk cake with coconut milk, chill in refrigerator....oh, that is nice chilled on very hot summer days !

Yesterday I went shopping, I enjoyed my day, I purchased some items, and saw a few neato items, as the Pinwheel writing pen at Dollar tree, and the cute animal stickers there, I purchased several sheets, they are three dimensional 3 - D...nice...fun !

At Wal-Mart I saw the sequin pillows, oh they are beautiful !....you can move the sequins, they turn one way, and are another color hue !...very sparkly, shiny, nice everywhere...I think they are beautiful !...very affordable....

Beach tote bags were so very darling ! All designs, glitters, colorful !.....nice for carrying clothing, towels, sunscreen, canned refreshments, snacks, to the beach, or lake, keep  items in for vacation....keep money, cell phone in zipped purse, or secure place....Beach totes need to be watched, so you won't lose any items....Wal-Mart, target, dollar stores have very beautiful beach totes....

Great Value dish soap is something I purchased yesterday, very affordable, grand size bottle, works great !

I stopped by dollar general, and I purchased some cat litter, it was called Ever Pet brand, it smelled fragrant as a grape soda !.....works well for my cats litter box....i think a 40 / lb box would be nice also, last more days.....lol.....many brands of cat litter available, but I just purchased this one...locally close by small town....I also purchased the dog treats Ever Pet brand has, Goofball enjoys them....

we need to have dollar generals, family dollars and dollar trees, in all areas where there are not many stores close by !.....these help small towns, when you need items but cannot drive so far to a large city to shop !....i know about this !...lol....these are nice when they are kept with many, many needed items...all countries, states, towns, cities need them, I think, and to be reasonable prices on items, so all can afford...don't have to drive / travel so far, shop locally, close by home....

And I was able to purchase a very nice single dip Turtle Sundae at Braums...oh, these are good !....Turtle is just the name...it has caramel, hot fudge chocolate, pecans, whipped topping, 1 vanilla ice cream scoop....these are a favorite of mine....

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment