Sunday, March 4, 2018

A letter....wah !

Crying today, wah wah about stevies mom's people at s town today, that money f you bitch ! Then calling today as my brother, planning a drive down on Saturday with ol big head baby.......yeah more of that old sad sack of crap story....

Immediately as they called I started hearing bees buzzing all over the house and on my waves, cat heard it also ! Made me feel sick, mom heard it also..!!! Scared me, I panic over hacking, because I fought for my life from hacking bees five yrs ago......ptsd I know this, plus all these nasties in my trash family, and local followers of theirs against me........oh well

Screamed that I Julie has a baseball size tumor in my brain die bitch !!!??????? Gee hope that's not true.....yawn

Stevie kept screaming about Japanese going now f you bitch Mr c over east said you got rid of his son bitch, cries about mama's titties ???? I certainly hope big mama pendley isn't over there !!!????? Don't start sending her around......all I have heard about for years now is her nasty titties thrown up on a bar ! Barf ! 

Yelling on my waves about my R family f them ! F them ! I see they must be upsetting them or something ! Lol

Keeps impersonating S. H  + L. H said they got in trouble they are mad at me over their mom she's mad now at me too ????

Crickets are still chirping and bees buzzing, stevie and others still yelling, Japanese crying about money, their friends at s town, Elgin, lawton ???????

Yells at me it's over now bitch are you happy Satan ???!!! They are coming to get you soon bitch, for five yrs now they have yelled that at me, I never see nothing happen they say is about too.......tired of this crap.....crap is tiresome, annoying, don't care.....

Money over east, f you, they get everything.......tulsa yelling they scream......you came to tulsa everyone in trouble f you bitch !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment