Sunday, March 11, 2018

Letter, # 1236644322 zillion

Past few nites, trying to harass hack my waves to break my two front teeth ! At it once again !!! I wake up grinding my teeth and trying to pull my front two teeth back with lower bottom teeth ! Hurts, afraid I will break my teeth, they keep hacking me as I try to sleep.......then I get dreams about broken teeth my two front falling out bleeding broken !!!! I hear laughter as I fight to stop this as I try to wake up......help !

Screams now again about my J family, f them they get it all F the J family !!!....F you fat bitch !!!! Yeah well f you right back a hole !!!!! Screams about money, estate, screamed last nite they are going to rape + kill that bitch put her fat ass on the creek over east ! We'll get everything f her she did this f her, I will have her I kidnapped, and do away with her ass ! I just laugh you try it losers, I will blow your damn heads off myself !!! No rest last nite, felt weird after all that hacking yelling !!!!

Screams about my family J + T f them big money ! They think they are so special f them !!! They can't take us down !!! More yelling about that blah blah...... 

Said they got rid of your grandparents J family 20 yrs ago bitch ! That hasn't even been them for 20 yrs bitch they were involved !!! Your whole life is a sham, secrecy bitch I just laugh at your ass bitch !!!! Secrecy ! Haha ! I think the whole town of losers mad + high as hell on my front lawn told me everything every night for 5 yrs, dumbasses !!! I know better than that b.s. about my grandparents !!! Eye roll........whatever trash.

Talked / screamed about looting their house last few months stealing my baby pics out of photo album gave to Pedo whores, trash and put online my baby pics they stole ?????????! Better not have, I warn you idiots this is a curse !!! Lol..........you mess with me to harm upset get rid of me ??????? I think the curse returns to you double.....goodbye trash, I'm laughing....

Rambling threats from crooked old man c Japanese to kill me, because his son can't sell me drugs, and that bitch is still going ! Oh f her bitch !......?????????whoever that is.....another dumbass.....

Screams about my brother demise, fake baby our child over here is heir to estate bitch !!!! This baby is his we get money diamonds, land bitch you f damn bitch make a whore out of your fat ass bitch !!!!! Japanese talking, C baby ????

Whatever losers.

Blaming me for end of crtl trash dump of losers !!! That's the one I am most proud of to be blamed for !!!! I laugh all the time, yeah well f you idiots too cry babies wah wah !!!

Keep saying that I am dying of terminal cancer die in two years, and they put cancer in my head so bad I am dying, then I am dying of blood loss, terminal internal cancer, gee I sure hope not........wah wah....I'm so scared.

Mind games, scare tactics, more of the same ol same ol.....tired, exhausted, need rest, quiet, oh how dare I !!!

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment