Friday, March 23, 2018

Letter more skunk, and harassing...

Every time I blog a letter need help with something and tell you they cause it again and again.....

Now more skunks brought up here last nite into my dogs house !!!!!!! They screamed all nite last nite at me about over east money, Waller house and money.

Screaming they would kidnap kill me....again !

Stevie screaming about S. H and L. H mom is a whore f her they are mad at you bitch over money and her aids ass f you bitch !!!! Then screaming about money, he needs to go outta here now !!!

Somebody driving kenalexander pickup drove by slow this morning I woke up at 7 am with air filling my head and my ear felt so congested I felt sick stevie saying s + L are taking air from your sinuses bitch !!! Felt like I may pass out from pressure......a hole stevie and his Japanese c bitch go to hell !!!!

Sick of no help with battling these idiots up here, blaming, screaming about Japanese baby shit again...

Who is running this do over here Japanese idiots and stevie !!!! That's real good, real professional after all I have struggled had to fight through with crtl trash....

At nite they prowl harass scream drag up skunks to my dog and house.....I have a shotgun and I will go up the road to save my life aholes !

Trash idiots, outta here this skunk harassing is out of control cry baby jealous drug head losers messed up hating my ass over everything they did to themselves blame me...

What is all this !!!!

Need to be cleaned up away from me or else I will end it myself hillbillies Japanese, then more screams from that aids z kid fake real whoever he is....f him ! Harassing me all nite ! Go away loser ! Trash !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment