Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Letter, more yelling harassing.

Screaming about Mara last few days.

Stevie started yelling on my waves after we called apache cow sale, I almost passed out ! I didn't even have a clue what he was yelling at me about, screaming about my cousin M.....f her ! Fat bitch ! F the J family they did this to everyone they don't want to take part f them !!! Screaming about R family f them !!!!..Carnegie, apache Japanese going bitch f you !

Screaming about bubbles.

More yelling about money, Japanese crap, Z fake, dead, real, his babies, wife sister gay ???????? More of that crap.

Hollering about my brother, dead alive wife baby Japanese C, mix baby over here bitch ! Baby needs money he gets estate bitch !!! You leave bitch f you, you help take care of this baby you and your mother bitch ! We get part of your estate bitch you are going !!!!??? I say yeah, Whatever whores f you too trash !!! Trash your nasty fake baby lies outta my life bitches !!!

Still spinning Mimi up in the head to fight about crap, things missing in her garage I'm sure Phillip, Frankie, Brett, will ball, Mickey m, all stole and whatever other trash was pilfering through her garage + land to steal like they did !!!!

More skunks nite before last, Mimi also had one in her yard day time by her driveway.....

Threats to kill me, my dog, my cat........die bitch we kill you kidnap you before soon they know bitch !!!?????????

Screaming about ny, Pennsylvania, OkCity dea fbi, Dallas, f you bitch !!!

Do I have to live like this in my head forever, what is all this crap ?????!

Still bleeding too much, hope I can survive.

Tired + worried, harassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment