Thursday, March 1, 2018

Reading books....

Reading is a favorite past time of mine.

Whenever I can search + find a nice book to read, it helps me to have something to focus my mind on, and not be focusing on stress, worries, troubles.......often reading helps me forget all that !

I usually read the backs of the books in stores briefly to give me an idea of the short version plot of the whole written book.......I enjoy reading + writing.......nice to write down knowledge, ideas, feelings ! Helps you mentally I believe, journaling has helped me for many years......

Books are good to purchase anywhere !

I often find books that are affordable, you can find them at Wal-Mart, and Dollar General, Dollar tree, very affordable......pre - used books can be found for purchase affordable at book bargain bins, online Amazon books, garage sales, Goodwill, Borders, all Used book stores......for only a few cents, some wear + tear but still nice to read....

Small town shoppers sometimes can only find books at Used book stores, or Dollar General, I found a few there a few days ago........less driving time, less fuel cost to search for a book to read !  :)

Barnes and Noble, Target, Wal-Mart, Borders, Amazon online, Mardels, find books at cost, New, some for $ 5 / a book......nice reads.....find a few you enjoy......read the back first, to see if you enjoy the story....

I love book stores !

As a child I adored the Scholastic Book Fairs at school, it was very exciting to find books, pencils, erasers, bookmarks, all very colorful, cute, unique, I often see these book fairs at a local small town, I still enjoy !!! Lol.....

Bookmarks that are colorful + unique are a fun accessory to reading !  ;)

Libraries have many books to check out for a short time, read, return, requires Library Identification card........take very good care of the books you check out at libraries, they are not yours when checked out so return in good shape, on time !!! Punishment if you lose, ruin library books.....

Reading can inform, teach, take you away in your mind, absorb your worries, that's why I suppose many prefer to read a lot and stay home ! Haha.....

I enjoy all book types, many to read, choose a variety / genre, I know many people have certain genres they prefer......

Reading books is something to quiet you, calm you, inspire you, or inform you.......

Start reading !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment