Friday, March 16, 2018

Can't sleep screaming ! Skunks...!

Can't sleep at all they are twisting stupid skunks up near my bedroom spraying all around, twisted skunk up here today this evening, screaming outdoors, skunk right by house, screaming on waves rabies bitch ! Said to infect my dog, hurt him, said they are using equipment to send up here, heard car drive by slow before skunk stink started, awful about to barf smells so bad, been doing this to me for years years since 2000 

stevie yelling about his girlfriend Japanese trash, crooked c with Hitler starched, Courtney s slut bitch ???????? Sent Nasty dreams about her and Japanese tubs he called that guy, that's gross weirdo ! Sick !

Screaming today on my waves about money, Mimi behaving weird hollering about stupid crap Jackie called about some old bitch dying from her class, insisting she go to the funeral with her and Jack of all trades, bet ya that's fake, are we passing a collection plate around for crooked dea fbi to put in their pockets ??? hmm.... Make donations to, so and so crtl loser trashes !

Dea and fbi crooked have to create fake funerals fake illnesses then go around town parading around in masks, creating fake fundraisers for so and so's medical bills, yeah right ! it's not fair I don't have money this that wah ! Wah wah cry about that Money bitches !!!! Then at these funerals they ask for money donations in memory of so and so already gone fake funerals b.s. !!! Pass the collection plate offering !!! And fake baby showers, send out invites, for fake family baby crap they dragged off a stupid creek !!! Then they take all the money and gifts put in their pockets !!! They call the news channels mock up b.s. lies story seeking sympathy for fake crap for money I see this a lot even people at s town fakey lies masks, yeah whatever losers....

All crtl trash masks, all down the toilet go away !!!

I'm sleepy, somebody hollering skunks sending those too....bitch ! 

Stevie and others screaming at me today at Wal-Mart my friends are there f you bitch don't look don't buy that bitch !!! Tired.

Just another day of my life, f you bitch truckers are tubbing ???????? That got rid of my friends, more crap about over east my friends bitch ! Blah wah wah wah cry baby trash ! Nobody cares losers.

Skunk smells, yelling, hillbillies, drug heads, more crap...Screams everybody's tubbing over here bitch !!!!???????Whatever that's about, don't care.

I just am too tired to put up with all this mind yelling on my waves, they he gotta go, get out of here, rehab or other, I'm exhausted, don't feel good.

Nite nite.

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment