Friday, March 23, 2018

Dog bath !....

Today I washed + cleaned out my dog's house, interior + exterior.......I removed the winter hay + warm blankets....

It seems as though a skunk got interior his house, and sprayed, very nasty strong smell !!! Goofball is not sprayed, he doesn't have skunk spray on him, but his house sure does !!!.......very upset.....

The weather is warmer, so I think it needed cleaned up anyway, too hot, needs dusty hay, warm items removed now that winter is over.........

I removed the interior with a garden take and then turned the house upside down and washed it out with a water hose + bleach water..........very nasty !

It was windy today outdoors so I turned his house to face the wind and it dries out the watery surface......

Goofy dog got upset I was messing with his house and kept jumping onto the top half of his house and walking into and out of his house as I tried to wash the house !!!........lol.........he's silly, I laugh !   :)

I hope he appreciates his house cleaning I worked on all evening.......haha....

Now that the weather is warming up, I think in a few days I will give him a bath outdoors on a very warm day.......

I always keep him on his leash and collar then have some help holding him as I wash him with the water hose and his bath soap, he will not set in that wash pan.......he jumps out ! Haha..........he shakes water + soap suds everywhere.........but I know he appreciates his bath, he rests well in the sunshine all evening......

Pets all need bathed !!!

Special pet soaps for certain pets can be found at pet stores, the bath soaps I find for ticks + fleas I wash my dog with........variety of scents for the dog + cat bath soaps......

Pets don't need to be setting in the soapy bath water too much time ! This can cause urinary tract infections, so wash rear ends / tail ends with soapy water quickly but well, rinse private areas of all pets well.......don't let set immersed in soapy water too much time......care !

Some dogs have awful smells and they require bathing weekly, I have found often there are certain shampoos for strong stinky dog smells......found online or at pet stores it quickly washes the dog odor off of the dog.......very strong bath shampoo for those dogs.......nice, better smell !

Our pets need baths weekly just as we need bathed, use any nice pet shampoo for our pets.......smell nice + they rest better !   ;)

Family can all help bath pets, temper bath water, not too cold not too hot, Luke warm bath water best.....

Never run hot water over pets, this is terrible ! Danger ! ONLY lukewarm water, nice on your hands, best for pets !

Bath time !   :)

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment