Saturday, March 3, 2018

Art container sets !

Purchased for just $ 1 a sticker kit with puppy dogs stickers to color ! It also has a few of the sparkle sticker different types of dogs......includes three coloring markers, small......

Paper drawn, + black velvet stickers to color, then the Sparkle puppy dog stickers, different dogs, these you just collect do not color sparkle stickers....... Cute from Dollar General......nice small item affordable, brand is Jaru.....fun !  ;)

I truly enjoy art ! I find myself often obsessing over the Art aisles in any store......haha ! I like the Art containers sets that I have seen lately.......plenty !

Includes many times, crayons, paints, gel pens, glitters, fake gemstones adhesive, coloring pens, stamps, stickers, very nice ! And the coloring cards to color, paint, stamp.......!

These are in medium sized closed container square, or often in grand sized plastic containers, full to the top with art supplies, very nice !

Choose Art Set Container you choose / prefer !

Crayola
Rose Art
Silly Scents

These are plenty + different, various, variety of supplies, coloring items.......Wal-Mart, target, hobby lobby, Michaels, most craft stores have these.....

Share with family / friends, plenty for everyone to share.

Coloring cards I have recently discovered in a set, many stores, variety, affordable....nice idea to color !

I find character Crayola coloring packs, with various mini Art to color items, stickers, others, these are affordable ! At Wal-Mart also.....

I just enjoy Art sets as these, I always have.......the colorful Art supplies attract my mind instantly ! I see colorful I adore these, creative I suppose ! Lol.....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment