Thursday, March 22, 2018

Edible glitters / sparkles for bakery items !!!....

I enjoy glitter, sparkles very much !

The iridescent, the colorful, shiny, twinkles as a star above does so too.......I know to be very beautiful......

Crafting glitter, in all colors I enjoy crafting with, and any item I can find with glitters on it, it catches my eye, just like sequins attract my attention, very sparkly, pretty ! We can always afford these items.........just adds more beautiful.....

When baking items we can use the edible glitters available for decorating cakes, cupcakes, pastries, all sweets from the oven !..........I enjoy this too.   ;)

The edible glitters are specialty, edible so we can eat ONLY these specific type glitters, most colors available..........they may often be called baking sparkles too..........very fun !

Bake the item you are creating, let it cool from oven, the frosting / icing, then sprinkle a bit of the edible glitters onto your frosted bakery creation !!! ahhhhh.........very beautiful !

You can find these most bakery supply stores, or online.........all color hues available for purchase....

Food coloring is needed for coloring / tinting your frosting / icing........I think gel works the best !...........an array of colors, mix to create certain colors, look at the coloring creation chart on side of the container or box............These are needed to create those bright, colorful hues bakery items.......or those cooler blue, ocean hues.  ;)

Wal-Mart, or bakery supply stores, or online have the gel food coloring........mostly affordable.......variety.

if you wish to color the cake batter, drop a few drops interior the cake batter mixing bowl !!! I always do this ! Haha.........use a yellow or white cake mix to achieve this colorful cake.........any color you choose to create........just a few drops of food coloring......then bake !

I love scented items, and I recently found a set of eight mini scented markers, for $ 2 / pack at Wal-Mart on Easter aisle, very cutesy ! They are shaped as wrapped colorful candies ! These are scented very nice, I love the scents of each one !...........These are more so fun, cute + scented so very nice !

Love, Julie !


No comments:

Post a Comment