Sunday, March 25, 2018

Can't sleep, harassing...

Help.

Can't sleep, they are yelling on my waves and in kitchen with equipment dea and fbi OkCity after your ass bitch you f everyone over bitch ! Screams about Japanese tub they are yelling, z fake real whoever he is sent me dream of him in hell blue cone on his head ????!! Whatever. Trash.

Just blew up my music player beside my head as I slept, the whole player popped open ruined been hacked loud ringing and voices playing in kitchen bedroom, my pumpkin cat keeps meowing loudly looking at ceiling or in pain so I guess they are going to kill him too......and me.

Screaming you die bitch you are going to be killed bitch kidnap you tomorrow ! You won't blog bitch we go ! F you bitch !

Stevie screaming about his brother, Japanese fat F bitch he calls whoever she is he's screaming they got rid of that bitch I have to f today that fat f I have to f bitch because you went to town f you bitch !!!!

Screaming that s + l h. Are mad at you bitch you killed off their mom today and f you bitch ??????????harassing me, just blew up hacked ruined my music player could have caused a fire or exploded in my face, this damn hacking I have had it !!!!!!!!!! They kill and ruin all my life and are allowed to !!!!!!!!

More skunks near my house tonight stinking up near the Windows makes me nauseous, sick so no help for me once again...........my Mimi had them yesterday all skunks near her house......I think they all need to drink some skunk juice find some make stevie drink a dose of skunk juice too........they deserve all the hell you can give them.....

Screaming about my blood and goo no help for you dying bitch cancer we did that to you for years with this equipment bitch !!!! 

I think I am through with all of these idiots screaming crap at a bitch who doesn't know what they are even constantly screaming about !!!!!!!! They are all messed up on drugs constantly yelling at me, stalking me, blaming me, just like my worthless poor excuse for what they call a family..........never ends for me, I'm everybody's punching bag, oh f you bitch, it's your fault bitch !!! Go ahead blame me for everything wrong in this trashy loser world I'm used to it I have had a lifetime of this........trying to break my heart ??? Can't break something that's already broken, so go on to someone else who deserves it losers.....

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment