Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Food prints bedding / bed sheets !!!.....

I enjoy many prints that are rare on fabrics, created into items for wearing, sewing, or resting in....

Bed sheets, comforters, curtains, all can be more so exciting , silly + fun when prints on them are unique !

I simply adore the food prints on the bed sheets, comforters, pillows, I have recently found, ok in price....

I still have my cookie pillow, helps me to rest on my side, level, I have rib cage, sternum bone arthritis pains, helps to be level on my side, with cute cookie pillow !..........lol......

The bedding I have seen online, is cute !

There is available

Fruit prints 
Pizza
Gummy bears
Pastries
Candies
Taco bell has many fun burrito, food item prints ! Lol

Many others to choose from, these prints are different !

All prices, online most I have seen.

Lol !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment