Friday, March 9, 2018

Letter...

Screamed yesterday on my waves starting at hwy 7 played concert loudly on my waves, clapping, whistles, yelling.....so loud I was terrified I was hacked bad, get out of here bitch f you fat ass bitch ! All kinds of voices and stevie the ring leader of fools.....

Academy store loudly screaming nothing in here bitch to fit you fat ass ! Get out bitch you ruin everything ! Kept on screaming, Japanese screaming, others, scared me....followed around in there, then at Tj maxx store terrible screaming, Japanese in mask I suppose following me, trying to do something to me, I hear crickets, screaming once again stevie screaming about crooked man C Japanese, in here !!! Then Z real in here f you they will get him f you fat bitch ! Nothing in here your size whale ! Loud terrible screaming, said z going to sell you drugs in here bitch f you bitch I see him or tranny Japanese him following us too closely !!!

then same at Target you fat bitch ! F you ! Get out of here, then screams about tub fat roll on my tummy, and my fat all over !!! Your so damn fat bitch you have a fat roll whale ! Fat boobs bitch !!! Yeah a hole I am aware of that fat, and yes I know I am not a size 4 perfect, but I'm also not a drug smoking whore and not a baby of a whore mother !!!! Seems as though I know you are bitch I yelled ! Stevie as usual.........then while there three guys following me, he said crooked watching me, then I had terrible diarrhea three times yesterday I felt nauseous pass out feeling loud pings on my waves Mimi and mom heard also.....

Screams all the way home.......

Last nite sleeping better, then this morning, stevie harassing picking fights screaming they got rid of Z the real, he was gay and trying to marry you in your house by road north road near you bitch ! You are gay bitch I know you are ! You don't care about him they got rid of him bitch ! You hated him f you fat lez !!!

That made me mad as hell because he's calling me gay !!! I am NOT gay ! Never have been weirdos !!!!!!!! Just because I have never slept with anyone and never been married they all call me gay, last bitch called me that was nasty whore gay Kelly Johnson !!! 20 years ago because I don't sleep around, no boyfriend, not married !!! I think when stevie is whatever he is, he sure doesn't have any right to be calling me someone who is straight gay bitch !!! Grow the hell up bitch ! Go take a hike !

Stevie needs help, outta my life, turned off my waves I am too tired to listen to his drug crap anymore had it ! Too much ! Then screaming about Jared money off his damn nasty mess trash I have to fight thru ! I'm supposed to get the money off him bitch ! You ruin everything bitch !!! Something screamed last nite about his masks, that fug baby, Chelsea wife money ????? Then screaming about karissasm and m crtl family money f you bitch !!! Barf ! Sick of it !

Jehovah witness at Mimi house again, trying something, sick of listening to mom, g. Mimi, questions, yelling G. Fights, b.s. with that, then stevie and all this Japanese yelling on my waves about Z real or whoever this bitch is trying to kill me, sell me drugs at stores had enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screaming about Davec is dead now ! F you bitch ! ?????????????

He / they scream at a bitch who doesn't give a crap anymore and I play hard ball, because I am a tough case ! Go cry bitches, you dish it out I throw it back in your face worse losers !!!!! Crying about Japanese so and so, my family my friends gone because of you bitch !!! Wah wah go cry I don't know that trash, don't care they are gone f you too trash ! Grow the hell up ! Get out of my life idiots sick of listening to this junk forever ! Very tired of battling thru these losers, tired all the time....

Screams about my blood goo chunks below, hope this is over with that soon ! Bleeding has ceased somewhat today ! Thanks for helping my body problems, only alive because of your help guys girls !

Thanks L and S, and mom s,  Jones x 2, jb, a.a, jm, wf, all others who help me ! Thank for keeping me alive, saving my life, thanks for the shirt L ! They told me !  :) you guys are honest and care that is a rare quality these days I know I'm only still alive because of you and above ! I cry because all these problems I have and my family's evil messes......Love ya ! You deserve everything !

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment