Sunday, March 23, 2014

be strong.....

I'm thinking about planting some flowers pretty soon.....I don't know what all kinds of flowers I will buy yet...I like all colors and I would really like to buy some blue ones!!!

I like roses but I think I need to find some with a better tolerance to weather because most of them I have had died off for some reason....I think the hillbilly kinfolks probably sprayed something on them at night to kill them off or something...just like they ruin everything for everybody anyway....lol...

They don't matter anyway...who cares about them.They just make fun of me because I have NEVER done drugs or anything like that and I ignore them..haha!!!...I've never had an addiction to anything but sugar and music!!!...I don't ever judge people who have done drugs or had addictions and I will always be here for my loved ones or people I don't know if they need me to go with them to a rehab/treatment center.....

I need to just "keep on keepin' on" as they say...don't let anyone stop me from living my life or ruining things for me, AND never give up...so if they ruin things for me i'll just get back up and dust off my jeans and say ok you can't stop me...i'll just start all over.....because I WIN.

Just like when things in life knock you down or things knock you down...don't feel sorry for yourself just get right back out there and be strong.....my Daddy told me to start taking up for myself so that's what I intend to keep on doing...

see all I really want is for him to be ok and for him to know that I love him more than anything in the whole world and I miss him...People have tried to play mind games and tell me things about him that I know are NOT true...AND even if they were I wouldn't care!

He knows I love him and I will always be there for him and if he ever needs me to help him with anything or go anywhere with him I will always be here for him to go with him, i will take care of him, and I can't wait to see him and give him the biggest hug in the whole world!!! 

I can't wait to see my DadChad and go live with him and take care of him...I think I could probably bake him one of those chocolate cakes he likes(without icing of course)..because I love him so much...

I love you Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment