Wednesday, March 26, 2014

minding your own business.....

Over the past few years it seems a lot of people just wanna get their nose in my business and try to pry around in my life..for what reason I have no idea.....

I don't talk to people from that small town or the hillbilly kinfolks from that town....and I don't know ANY of those people anymore!!!...I might have known them 15 years ago...but I don't know any of them now...

I just don't see why anybody would wanna try to find out anything about me or anything I'm doing because I just don't care about what they do all the time because I don't know any of them...they like to get their nose in my business so when I find that out I get kinda mad about it...so I hear things and I hear lies and all kinds of crap like that....haha!!!

so why is not right for me to wonder about what the heck those hillbillies do all the time when that's all they wanna do to me...I have a right to wonder...

BUT...I just don't give a shhh*t....Haha!!!

booooooring.

oh another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment